- The fastest email experience in the world
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 400K+ people on our waitlist
- Loved & adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, & productivity!
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products people love. We incorporate fun & play; we infuse magic & joy; we make experiences that amaze & delight.
It all starts with the right team a team that deeply cares about values, customers, & each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT
We're not solving a small problem, & we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have a massive impact on our Marketing Team by building & leading our Performance Marketing function.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Zynga, Flipboard, & Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), & built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, Sam Altman, & the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, & we welcomed Marc Andreessen & David Ulevitch to our board. See their investment thesis here.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand & a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, & we hope you are too.
As our first Performance Marketing Team member you will scale & optimize Superhumans paid media channels to drive awareness & top of funnel demand.
- Create & execute Superhuman's paid advertising strategy across key channels such as Facebook & YouTube, including identifying & testing new channels.
- Scale & improve performance of existing channels.
- Lead strategic projects in paid marketing, including advertising infrastructure upgrades, measuring media effectiveness & incrementality.
- Own day-to-day operational management with cross functional partners to develop seamless processes & operating rhythms around campaign launches, ongoing reporting & insights generation, & iterative creative optimization.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Experience: 6+ years of experience managing DTC paid advertising strategies.
- Communication: You communicate clearly & with precision in person & in writing. You have strong copywriting skills.
- Expertise: You have significant experience leading the development & execution of major integrated marketing campaigns. You have hands-on experience conducting market research, competitive analysis, & segmentation studies, & utilizing those outputs to create effective marketing plans.
- Quantitative skills: You have the ability to marry strong quantitative capabilities with creative analytical skills to understand the why behind numbers.
- Delight: You have empathy for customers & their journey.
- Collaborator: You can influence & partner with a diverse team to achieve business results.
- Growth mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, & see effort as the path to mastery. You believe that you & others can always learn & grow.
- Ownership: You take initiative to find solutions & focus on what must be done to create success.
- Proactively positive: You demonstrate care & awareness for how your actions & words make others feel. You find ways to move forward from challenges stronger & happier. You chose to interpret situations positively rather than negatively.
- Grit: You pursue challenging goals with passion & courage.
Taking Care of Your Future
- Medical, dental & vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 60% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, & life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching).
Generous Time Off
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $3000 budget for workstation setup.
- All your lunches catered or expensed.
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, & healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.