Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate & transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
We are growing & in need of an Art Director to assist our in-house Corporate Creative team with producing solutions to address our marketing needs with Appians corporate brand. Success in this role will require in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles & layout techniques, & the ability to manage multiple deadlines & priorities. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from concept to production, including, but not limited to: digital marketing, print collateral, event design support, presentations, & web design. The ideal candidate will have proven success managing a team.
- Concept, design, & implement high-level creative branding, display advertising, print, web, illustrations/infographics, & presentations based on creative briefs. Motion & interactive design knowledge a plus
- Ensure that quality & brand standards are maintained throughout the entire creative process
- Establish close partnerships across the organization, & liaise with Marketing & Corporate Design team to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage work/project timelines effectively & efficiently across multiple projects
- Present work to internal partners that consistently meets, or exceeds, expectations
- Iterate & edit design work based on team feedback
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments & tools
- Manage creative projects and/or teams as needed
In-Depth Knowledge of design tools including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign a must, After Effects, Premiere recommended) along with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proven work experience as an Art Directoror similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts & layouts
- Ability to meet deadlines, collaborate & assist managing the team
- Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- Proven success managing a team(s)
Appian Corporation is anequalopportunity/affirmative actionemployer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremploymentwithout regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker,Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.