Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
As Compass experiences massive growth, we are looking for the best & brightest to lead our Sales & Agent Success organization. As the Director, Agent Success & Engagement, you will oversee a nationally dispersed team responsible for agent retention & business growth through adoption of the Compass platform. Additionally, you will lead strategic initiatives to build scale into our business. In this role, youll have a major impact, directly affecting both the top line (e.g., revenue retention, growth & quality) & bottom line (e.g., gross margin & profit margin). You will be required to move faster than you previously thought possible, dream big, & juggle competing priorities while maintaining an extremely high quality output.
What you will do:
- Drive revenue growth strategy & improve overall profitability in regions (15,000+ agents, 250+ offices)
- Lead key client-facing functions responsible for driving Compass revenue growth via agent business growth & adoption of the Compass platform
- Develop & implement strategies/process to support regional leaders to grow top line via agent retention & business growth & to improve margins via pricing & mix/shift
- Work closely with our Product Marketing team to develop & execute strategies for driving product adoption & rolling out features/products at scale
- Lead & manage strategic initiatives, with a focus on end-to-end project management
- Spearhead initiatives to improve & scale the agent experience
- Build close relationships with Regional Presidents/Sales Managers & cross-functional leaders
- Act as a thought partner to the Chief Business Officer & Operations Leadership Team
- Provide strong, low-ego leadership
Who you are:
- BS degree in business (or related field) with strong academic record
- 8-10+ years of cross functional sales and/or operational experience
- Experience scaling & leading sales and/or customer success organizations (B2B a plus)
- Charisma & a natural ability to connect with others; ability to empower & inspire the collective team
- Strong leadership & mentorship skills
- Significant people management & project management experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong problem resolution & quantitative skills; impeccable attention to detail
- Self-starter, positive attitude, & ability to problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Excited to work in a fast-paced growing environment
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.