Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY.
The Customer Technical Support Specialist will report to the New York User Support Manager & will address our customers technical needs & concerns. Thanks to a strong understanding of the Dashlane product, you will answer questions, troubleshoot technical issues, & resolve outstanding customer concerns. Your technical skills & experience in tech support will help you to provide simple solutions to our users.You will be responsible for working with customers via our ticketing system as well as assisting with ticket escalations from Level 1 User Support Agents as needed. You will be the voice of our customer when we make product decisions working closely with our Development, Product, & Sales teams.
At Dashlane you will:
- Serve as technical expert for the B2B support team
- Provide technical assistance to our Level 1 User Support Agents
- Provide support through a wide range of channels, including but not limited to: email, chat, social media, & phone according to SLA
- Answer requests & troubleshoot issues by reproducing
- Investigate issues using logs & monitoring tools
- Escalate technical issues that you cannot solve to development team for further investigation & raise bugs
- Work closely with Product & Development team to communicate appropriate temporary workarounds when necessary
- Work closely with Sales & Account management team & keep them well informed about technical concerns raised by B2B leads or customers
- Update/create content for our internal knowledge base & our help center (article, videos)
- Provide technical training to other team members & build an internal technical product knowledge database to leverage the team's productivity
- 1+ years providing technical customer support, preferably for a software company
We're Also Looking For:
- Excellent oral & written communications
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems
- Experience working with developers, engineers, sales, & QA teams
- Experience supporting both Windows & macOS environments as well as Android & IOS
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues that can arise on web apps, mobile apps, local software, & web extension
- Ability to turn a negative product experience into a positive support experience
- Proactive interest in technology & identity security
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume environment
- Very strong work ethic
- Proactive, highly motivated, & self-directed with great time management skills
Sound like you? Let's talk.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York & Lisbon we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.