About the Job
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a key member of the Jet Talent Acquisition team, an important part of the recruiting process, & is critical to providing a brilliant candidate experience. Talent Acquisition Coordinators work very closely with both Technical & Non-Technical Recruiters & are involved in all aspects of the candidate management process.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to execute & improve programs to find top talent
- Schedule phone & onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, & provide confirmations for the candidates
- Maintain & help build out candidate profiles in our Greenhouse, our robust Applicant Tracking System
- Post positions to Greenhouse & job boards as necessary
- Hold Hiring Managers & Interviewers accountable to agreed upon roles & responsibilities
- Work with Talent Experience team to ensure a brilliant candidate experience from first outreach through offer or turndown
- Assist with the movement & flow of candidates during their on-site interviews
- Work with Talent Acquisition Operations to maintain all recruiting management records
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Associates degree
- Master of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organization, written & verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Assertive self-starter willing to hold others accountable
- Past experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant or Administrative Assistant
- Experience with scheduling tools and/or advanced ATS systems
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, youll be able to access the resources & scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology & nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What were saying is, this isnt your average day job. If youre hungry to catapult ideas into action & own your career, lets chat.