Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Senior Warehouse Manager oversees the strategic operations within the functional areas of receiving, shipping, storage / distribution of goods, & logistics. The Senior Warehouse Manager directs activities & provides coaching & guidance to associates, leads, supervisors & Managers. The Senior Warehouse Manager works alongside & with the team, providing guidance as needed to ensure maximum productivity. The Manager works with senior Management to complete the given directives of the Company. The Senior Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with all safety, GMP & SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies. This managerial position is expected to cultivate a culture in line with Hello Freshs core values.
- Ensure a high level of internal & external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues & complaints
- Manages the department engaged in essential warehouse functions (receiving, shipping, & distribution) to ensure high productivity & high technical integrity
- Performing internal audits
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability & minimize costs
- Create & implement processes & procedures
- Relay quality philosophy to all warehouse personnel
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams
- Design, develop & implement warehousing training programs based on quarterly performance reviews
- Interact with procurement to ensure adequate supply of all inventory & ingredients
- Addressing nonconformities from previous internal & external audits
- Conducting a management review of the warehouse essential functions
- Following-up on & closing pending preventive & corrective action requests
- Ensuring that documentation & design controls are appropriate for organization
- Assisting the management team & provide support as necessary
- Provide all associates with the necessary tools, proper training & corrective direction
- Bold: youre adventurous, outgoing & optimistic; youre confident making decisions & taking calculated risks
Entrepreneurial Spirit: you have vision, passion & imagination; you are not afraid to ask what if & constantly challenge the status quo
- Versatile: you roll with the punches & dont get overwhelmed easily; you enjoy grinding away at issues & have a knack for delivering results in hyper-growth, constantly changing environments
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action & pave the way for efficiency
- Team-oriented: you have a track record of leading cross-functional teams & cultivating collaborative partnerships at all levels & departments of an organization
- Strategic: you recognize & resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging & use logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Customer-focused: slightly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to customer experience & strive to deliver a product that is second to none
At a minimum, you have
- Bachelors degree or 8+ years managing fulfillment & production operations in food, beverage, or perishables manufacturing or distribution
- Proven success managing teams of 200+ employees in a hyper-growth organization - our culture is a critical part of our success, & you need to help drive it
- Comprehensive background in Production, Shipping, Receiving, & Warehousing
- Inventory control management with background in building/improving warehouse management or inventory tracking systems (WMS implementation a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to develop policies & procedures that help mitigate inventory discrepancies
- Effective project management skills, well-versed in Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement (Six Sigma, APICS, Kaizen certification preferred)
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) & Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- Ability to work weekends, nights & holidays
- Competitive Salary 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.