Who we are:
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
DV is looking for a rockstar PM who comes from a highly technical background, has excellent verbal & communication skills, & is able to autonomously prioritize & take decisions that have implications on DV products.
The Senior Technical Product Manager, Telemetry will own & manage DVs collection of ad measurement data across a growing list of devices & form factors, with a focus on how ads are exposed to users & engaged with. These metrics are used by the worlds leading brands to drive multi-billion dollar decisions about online media spend. In this position, you will become one of the top 10 global experts in measuring digital ad effectiveness in the +$500B online advertising space, a go-to resource inside & outside the company.
The Sr. Technical PM will lead efforts to develop new functionality & services, as well as the enhancement of existing capabilities that leverage public as well as proprietary APIs & SDKs. This position provides an opportunity to actively collaborate, build consensus, & drive development of measurement capabilities with the leading companies in the online media space. This position will be part of a cross functional product team that enables DoubleVerify services across newer devices/formats, collect ad exposure & engagement signals, & produce metrics,reports, & insights for DV clients & partners.
What youll do:
- Drive the development & ongoing evolution of DoubleVerifys advertising measurement solutions
- Become a leader & serve as the knowledge center for cutting edge APIs & SDKs, contributing & collaborating with partners, industry bodies & working groups
- Create new & enhance existing metrics, dimensions & reports to create the next generation of marketing analytics technology
- Be accountable for your product scope- perform research, provide requirements & ensure delivery while working on critical efforts at a fast pace
- Work with internal & external stakeholders as well as clients & partners on strategic initiatives
- Work on multiple PRDs & Features simultaneously ad prioritize tasks for team members & engineers
- Ability to proactively identify impediments on the critical path & remove them
What you are
- 5+ years of product/engineering experience with a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle & a track record of shipping software on time.
- 2+years in AdTech/MarTech or related areas with a strong understanding of the online advertising industry, platforms, & relevant metrics preferred.
- Experience in app development with preference for mobile, connected TVs & OTT advertising focus
- Comfortable with UI-less software & able to learn & understand systems by studying them.
- Strong data analysis skills; a successful candidate is expected to have a data driven approach where product requirements are derived through insights from large datasets
- B.A. /B.S. or equivalent/higher level of education in Computer Science or a related technical field is strongly preferred.
- Your coworkers describe you as hands-on & having a positive can-do attitude.