Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & is looking for a talented, passionate, & curious principal level product manager to be a key leader in extending Twilios Phone Number products to International customers & own a set of innovative products & tools. You will set the vision & guide the development of a team at the heart of Twilios business. You will be the customers voice across R&D, build product vision, strategy, & roadmaps, & build key measures.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of creating useful products. They also have:
- 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development, or technology
- Proven record of end to end product delivery
- Experience launched product has a large number of stakeholders
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy & definition
- Superior communication skills verbally & in writing are a must-have, including being comfortable presenting to new & existing customers
- Technically savvy & experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, & mobility is a plus.
As a Product Manager for International Products, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the roadmap for optimizing Twilios products for International markets across the portfolio. Be able to communicate both the business & technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create the international personas for the product team, understand the customer journeys, & identify opportunities to level up customer satisfaction
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work with globally distributed teams in sales, marketing, product, support, & business intelligence. Make sure we are hearing from a diverse set of stakeholders & customers.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Interview & engage directly with international customers & international sales opportunities
- Create the reports & presentations that can effectively communicate customer requirements & opportunities at all levels of the organization,
Twilios Phone Number business unit lies at the heart of Twilios strategic priorities. In this role, you will empower the worlds leading & most innovative companies who rely on Phone Numbers products, as well as Twilio itself, which powers Flex, Voice, & other popular product with Phone Numbers products. You would be a visible leader & would work closely with teams at every layer of the company. Your success would deliver great customer experiences at major brands around the world (Twilios customers), & you would enable them to deliver better services to their customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is located in Denver or US remote. Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.