ClassPass is transforming the $10B fitness industry by connecting people to over 1M studio fitness classes & inspiring them to live more actively. Founded in 2013, weve built the worlds leading fitness membership through deep investments in cutting-edge, proprietary technology, a global brand & an unparalleled community. Were revolutionizing fitness, & even after being recognized as one of Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups, we believe were just getting started.
About the role:
In this role, you will successfully onboard venues onto the platform. This entails communicating with studio partners, tracking the partners journey from handoff to launch, creating the partners page, setting up pricing, & confirming that the partner fully understands the ClassPass business model. Additionally, you will assist in all integration setup including, overseeing successful setup, troubleshooting any technical issues, & confirming test reservations.
- Manage & oversee the partner onboarding process by assisting new studio partners with their ClassPass venue page, schedule build-out & spot allocation to increase their overall revenue potential on ClassPass
- Monitor & prioritize all venue integrations to ensure successful setup, while tracking & troubleshooting any technical bugs & integration failures across studio partners
- Understand the ClassPass integration with outside booking platforms in order to advise the Partner Success team on how to fix potential roadblocks
- Work cross-functionally with the Partner Development team, Partner Success team & integrations providing clear feedback & suggesting solutions as it relates to critical topics core to our operations & execution
- Understand & track the ClassPass product portfolio & pricing structure for studio partners
- Implement improvements to the onboarding experience & learn the ClassPass systems & tools including SalesForce, pricing setup & studio booking integration sites
- Modify the onboarding experience when needed as we introduce new inventory to the platform
- Ability to understand big picture goals, while executing on detailed tasks
- Proactive communication skills, & demonstrated accountability around managing multiple project at once
- Experience working in a fast-paced & changing environment, & ability to work within a distributed team
- Experience working in a cross-functional role where communication is both internal & client-facing
ClassPass Company Culture
Our growing team is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work & working out seriously. The attire of choice is athleisure & you'll often see ClassPassers buddying up to take a class. Were as inspired by the millions of reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members & studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate & create new ways we can make the world a more active place. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.