Pelotons Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations & Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. Were looking for individuals to join our team to help support all aspects of our daily, live production operations. Production Assistants will gain a broad exposure to all aspects of production including processes & protocols, technical broadcast operations, & talent management. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the ground up.
- Provide Talent support for live shows & rehearsals.
- Assist Control Room staff with broadcast operations.
- Liaison with Studio Operations Staff on daily schedule.
- Provide support for all production processes.
- Act as stage hand for live shows.
- Manage Green Room needs.
- Run errands & perform other administrative tasks as requested.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can remain calm & effective under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills & ability to multi-task.
- Razor sharp attention to detail ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including early mornings, nights & weekends.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.