Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The individual in this position will be accountable for the overall operational client relationship, optimizing performance, identifying & enabling services & capabilities. The client advocate within Visa. The individual will be required to manage a range of complex operational/ technical problems of diverse scope & take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions without requiring guidance, except where escalating to management is appropriate. The individual is considered a functional expert & must have a strong understanding of the Client's processing & operational business.
- Serve as an escalation point for Regional Signature Clients for day-to-day technical operational support of all VisaNet products, services, processing questions & issues.
- Represents client business & processing priorities to internal & external stakeholders for support & account planning activities
- Identify, recommend & monitor, where appropriate, operational cost savings and/or revenue enhancements opportunities for Clients & Visa.
- Provides guidance on Client processing strategies, environments, interfaces & business priorities.
- Provides consultancy for onboarding, client migrations, processing, services & initiatives
- Stay abreast of new rules, products & services, & industry & technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals & Client initiatives.
- Maintain relationship with Clients to understand local market needs & trends & gain insight on the need to enhance the support approach provided.
- Identifies processing solutions & value-added solutions for Clients.
- Responsible for local market view: operational, regulatory & payment systems knowledge requirements
- Identifying opportunities to Authorization, billing, dispute performance management & optimization
- Providing processing efficiencies through operational engagement
- Coordinating, communicating & assessing client readiness for mandates, enterprise & market initiatives such as Business Enhancements
- Provides client education on payment technology card processing & business parameters, as well as other client specific education based on support trends or new service implementations.
- Serves as the clients' continuous coach & trainer.
- Coordinate with other Visa teams to expedite the resolution & implementation of solutions to ensure that all Visa products & services operate at the highest level of performance.
- Work closely with Support Lines & Project Implementation teams to prioritize projects, issues resolution strategies & be able to support organizational objectives.
- Maintain relationship with internal & external Clients to understand assigned market needs & trends, & gain insight on the need to enhance support approach.
- Provide operational & technical support for service interruption events
10+ years of success in client facing roles in the Card Payments Technology industry
Bachelor's degree or equivalent graduate degree, preferably in Computer Science/ Information Technology
Expert knowledge of Electronic Cards Payment Industry systems, Visa systems including authorization & clearing systems, client connectivity, etc.
Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, tools
Has advanced understanding of the card payment & data processing industries including industry trends & high-level business drivers.
Has advanced knowledge of payments technology products & services & how these impact clients' business.
Strong customer focus.
Strong abilities in organizational, conceptual, & logical problem solving.
Proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff & management at all levels.
Solid inter-personal skills.
Ability to maintain a courteous & professional demeanor in all dealings.