Manager, Acquisition Marketing Lifestyle
As Manager of Acquisition Marketing, you will play a key role in driving performance marketing for Fashion & Beauty,two of our high priority lifestyle categories.
Challenges youll be tackling
- Partner with the Director & the Fashion & Beauty marketing leads to drive the digital marketing strategies for these categories.
- Youll help build the performance marketing infrastructure within the category, developing processes to better forecast, optimize & efficiently scale the channels while tailoring unique & custom programs for the various businesses within Lifestyle.
- Youll partner closely with the Retail teams to help develop strategies & tactics to grow their business from digital acquisition channels.
- Partner with the Director of Acquisition & our internal media teams to develop a robust, full funnel media strategy across online & offline channels. Ensure alignment of all strategies, tactical programs, communications, & activities across all marketing channels. Deliver sales growth plan.
- Steward & co-create the development & execution of all marketing channels: SEM, SEO, affiliate, media partnerships, paid social, display, TV, OOH. Ensure campaigns are being executed flawlessly & optimizations are being implemented using various attribution methodologies to analyze impact & drive optimal results.
- Partner with the Director to manage the Ecommerce marketing budget. Forecast spend & performance monthly. Work closely with Finance & Media teams to ensure programs are pacing as planned.
- Partner with internal media teams & external partners (Google, Facebook, etc.) to drive performance for both stores & ecommerce.
- Create processes for prioritization of projects based on impact to the category & develop scalable reporting methodologies to deliver meaningful insights across functional teams.
- Develop strong, proactive collaborative working relationships across the organization.
Specifically, the ideal candidate has a demonstrable track record in the following dimensions:
- Expertise in leveraging offline + digital marketing, social, mobile, & new media to engage customers & transform brand & customer experience.
- Superior analytical skills & the ability to leverage performance data & convert consumer insights & trend data into high impact marketing initiatives
- Oversee the growth & development of category specific, customer-centric, lifestyle marketing plans with attention to detail; focused on driving awareness, acquisition & retention. Liaise heavily with media, brand, retention, & partnership teams to bring plans to life.
- Grow an understanding of consumer habits for your categories (online & offline) through 1st & 3rd party data & research, to effectively & efficiently acquire & retain customers & grow LTV.
- 5+ years in acquisition & retail marketing. Omni-channel marketing & agency experience a plus.
- Strong performance marketing experience a must. Proven ability to work with data to understand & analyze performance, optimize plans, drive decisions, & measure impact to the business.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, with a high attention to detail. Highly proficient in excel.
- Creative & collaborative team player who can work with multiple cross-functional stakeholder groups, influence decisions, & work under pressure.
- Knowledge of & interest in customer behavior, retail, brand & direct response marketing.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record.MBA a plus.