This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. Youll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness & transparency. With the energy of a startup & the scale of the Fortune One, its the ultimate innovators playground.
The Fashion Site Merchandising team is responsible for leading the strategy, assortment curation & optimization, site merchandising & development of our customer experience at Walmart.com for the fashion customer. This role, reporting to the Senior Manager of Site Merchandising, will support the Women's Fashion business. Your ultimate responsibility is to collaborate with brands & vendors, marketing, category teams, & product to ensure we provide the consumer the optimal shopping experience on Walmart.com. The right candidate will be a self-starter who can advocate like an owner for their business; drive for action & results; be comfortable flexing between analytics, strategy, & execution; & demonstrate a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills & flexibility.
Challenges Youll Be Tackling
- Help drive category performance:You will be responsible for the site performance of your category on Walmart.com
- Work with product & marketing to build & enhance the customer experience:You will be working alongside cross-functional marketing & product teams to determine appropriate UX & product features; what products are selected, found, displayed; & finally, how it is marketed to Walmart's customer.
- Meeting the needs of our customers: stay abreast of the competition & trends in the category, as well as learn the latest tools & technology to analyze data & insights at scale.
- Curate the Walmart.com Assortment:Manage ongoing optimization for the category & help shape product assortments for Women's Fashion.
- Support Sub Category Perfection: own & deliver on proper taxonomy, attribution, basic & enhanced content as well as strategies to improve SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Executing the optimal shopping experience: collaborate with marketing to create category specific engagement via offsite awareness building, landing pages, cross-category moments, reviews & personalization.
- Help deliver on the Women's clothing P&L.
- Hold a strong point of view on the of the category its role within Walmart Fashion, the competitive landscape, & emerging trends.
- Support on-site product presentation & catalog data, & drive requirements into the search & browse experience Taxonomy, Navigation, Tagging, Attributes
- Be customer-centric & focused on delivering seamless experiences across all platforms. Contribute to product roadmap for relevant categories.
- Work closely with campaign & program leads & cross-functional partners (including Design, Copy & Content, Marketing, Merchandising & Engineering teams) to align on seasonal program strategies & plans as well as vendor funding.
- Manage a direct report to help scale operations & tactics.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE (QUALIFICATION)
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic background
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience within e-commerce, retail merchandising or category management
- Fashion experience preferred
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills with an ability to see the big picture
- Ability to develop strong relationships (external & internal)
- Highly communicative
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of the KPIs, financial metrics, & customer metrics that matter when managing an ecommerce business
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment
- Bonus: Familiarity with Omniture Web analytics
This is that place where your passions meet purpose. Join our family & build a career youre proud of. Unlimited roles & opportunities for growth.