Superfly Media Experiences will be opening the sitcom-based experiential attraction FRIENDS New York City Pop-Up. This attraction is scheduled to operate September 3rd through October 6th, 2019. Team members must be passionate, exhibit the core values of excellence, have a commitment to safety, & value fun in everything that they do. Superfly is looking to give opportunities to those who want to be a part of a motivated crew that will launch & operate this iconic experiential attraction.
This is a temporary, project-based role (August 26th October 6th)
What we're looking for:
Superfly is seeking Tech Support Team Members to help maintain the audio & visual elements of the experience. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment & has the technical knowledge to keep show based equipment functioning properly.
The position presents a special & unique opportunity to join an exciting organization that will have an impact on the experiential attractions industry in New York City & beyond! With additional sitcom-based experiences coming at the end of 2019 we may invite successful Team Members back to work on these upcoming experiential attractions.
Here's what you'll do:
- Work with the Technical Services Manager to ensure all elements of the attraction are working properly
- Conduct maintenance quickly & safely as needed
- Complete daily & weekly inspection checklists
- Help keep the location clean & welcoming to Guests
- Perform preventative maintenance as needed to keep the show in good condition
- Answer questions about the experience
- Jump in to support event operations & perform duties as needed to ensure best experience to Guests.
Your strengths include:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized & detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Reliable, energetic team player with a positive attitude
- Able to work a variable schedule including nights, weekends, & holidays
- 2+ years of retail accounting experience
- Bachelors degree in accounting preferred
- In-store experience; amusement / location-based entertainment experience a plus
- Experience with month-end closing, year-end closing, & audit processes
- Royalty accounting experience
- Intacct GL Software experience preferred
Why work at Superfly:
We are idea evolvers, people lovers, music nerds & passionate humans who are constantly striving to enhance our industry leading-work. We have fun taking work seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer.