At Blink, our core belief is very simple: every patient should get the medications they need. Unfortunately, today less than 50% of new prescriptions written are filled & only 50% of patients that start therapy stay on therapy. We solve this problem by building technology that ensures patients get the lowest possible price & the greatest convenience when purchasing their medications. We are looking for a dedicated group of People to join our mission.
We're seeking a proactive, upbeat, & highly organized Executive Assistant to primarily support our CTO & VP of Pharma Growth. The role includes everything youd imagine as an EA but likely a lot more. The right candidate will be capable of prioritizing & managing multiple projects in a dynamic, ever-changing environment, & is a natural self-starter with strong administrative & project related skills.
What Youll Do:
- Heavy calendar management supporting high level executives across various functions
- Work collaboratively with other executive admins & the Talent Acquisition team to to maintain a smooth working corporate environment (setting up interviews, aligning meetings, etc)
- Manage team 1:1s with direct reports
- Set up internal & external meetings
- Help set & track agendas for meetings, take notes and/or action items to document decisions made in meetings
- Manage domestic & international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules & well articulated agendas
- Create/submit expense reports on behalf of the executive team
- Oversee & coordinate executive office hours
- Arrange & execute team building activities, off-sites, & social events (remote & in-office)
- Help with onboarding for new senior leadership & their direct reports
What Youll Need:
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 6+ years of past Executive Assistant experience is required. Preference for a fast-paced, tech startup environment.
- Experience supporting an engineering organization, strong understanding of processes & workflows preferred.
- Extensive experience with project management, project planning, & task tracking.
- Expert level written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to stay on top of & complete multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- High attention to detail.
- Consistently deliver high-quality professional customer service to internal & external customers with the ability to be personable & happy to help in a variety of situations.
- Visionary spirit: ability to take the initiative, work independently & accomplish tasks.
- Adaptive: tackle new tasks with little notice or instruction.
- Self-starter, taking initiative on new tasks with little guidance or oversight.
- The utmost level of integrity & discretion in handling confidential information.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.