As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Global Business Operations is seeking a Senior Analyst to support the Business Performance team. This position will report to the Director, Business Performance; based in San Francisco, California. This role will support the Global Business Performance vertical, by aligning Regional & Functional Leadership to a new way to plan, measure & track Visa performance. In this role, the Sr. Analyst will be expected to solve complex problems & identify innovative solutions.
The Sr. Analyst will support the execution & delivery of all key global initiatives & operational processes, such as the Scorecard, Management Dashboards, Multi-Year Plans, Business Reviews & other strategic planning & operational initiatives. In addition, as needed they will provide analytical, business case modelling support to market initiatives.
The successful candidate will need the ability to work cross-functionally with the business & liaison with various internal teams including Regional Business Operations, Finance, Data Products, Strategy, members of the Executive team, & more.
- Annual goal setting & monthly performance tracking via Companywide Scorecard. Collaborate with regional & functional teams to set annual, quarterly & monthly targets & cascade to Geo/Cluster/Country-level, as required. Work closely with metric owners to ensure results are accurately reported in the dashboard
- Communicate regularly with Scorecard stakeholders to ensure expectations are aligned, deliverable dates are met & Scorecard is published on schedule
- Partner closely with Data Products & Finance teams to ensure accurate & quality deliverables
- Perform data QC & UAT of Scorecard & broader dashboard as needed, especially during monthly publishing, enhancement releases, & business reviews
- Drive adoption of management reporting dashboard via trainings, user support & enhancements
- Collect user input to define 2nd generation Management Dashboard capabilities (i.e. mobile & Finance automation) & rebrand as Performance Dashboard
- Project manage Performance Dashboard development roadmap to ensure all requirements are included & deliverable timelines are met
- Assemble & report quarterly goal & Scorecard updates for the Board & Visa's President
- Assist with planning & execution of Visa planning cycles & meetings, including Multi-Year Planning, Budget, Workforce Planning, & business reviews
- Support the execution of Market Incentive Plan (MIP) in 2020 (with HR & Finance), measure impact of MIP & review changes to improve for 2021
- Support execution of new compensation models (e.g. Sales Incentive Plan - SIP)
- Proactive problem solving. Propose informed ideas on process improvements & practical solutions to identified shortcomings
- Superior problem solving skills, ability to drive modelling & analysis to quantify impact of investments & explain viability of new business models
- Strategic Initiatives. Support team in various strategic initiatives that arise based on needs & problems that arise from the business. Can range from highly strategic problems that need an extra set of hands, to quick initiatives that need short term solutions, to processes that need to an efficient & solutions-oriented redesign.
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn quickly in scenarios that are not well defined or structured
- Strategic & analytical thinker, able to move seamlessly from high-level concepts to details & solutions without much guidance
- Comfortable working with data & reporting tools such as Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Process & solutions oriented project manager with a high attention to detail & demonstrated experience executing deliverables on schedule
- Results-oriented individual who challenges the status quo in order to drive a culture of
- Effective written & verbal communicator with the ability to explain complex concepts & requirements to a broad audience in an approachable way
- Ability to navigate a globally matrixed environment successfully, with evidence of ability to influence outcomes across functions of the organization
- Bachelor's Degree required
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.