VaynerMedia is a global creative & media agency built for the now. Born in social our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect & create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney & Mexico City. And were not too bad at what we do, with our work winning in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD & The Webbies to name a few.
Here in London we have huge ambitions. Weve doubled in size over the last year & broadened both our client list & the kind of work were doing for them. Our roots are in social & we love it - its where we get to understand different audiences, to experiment, to gain insight & to see how people really engage & respond to ideas.
We are creative & media in equal measure because both are equally important in developing effective communications. A lot of our work in-house (with our own production, edit & motion teams) because execution is key to effectiveness. We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms & part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model & process on its head. We dont play to agency/industry norms & our culture & energy reflects that.
We have an incredible client list across UK, EMEA & Globally. Our ideas live & breathe in organic & paid social but also fully integrated campaigns including TVCs, radio, press, OOH (you name it were there). Our difference? We learn fast - from what we see & how our audiences really act, alongside cultural cues to create our integrated campaigns.
Infused with the DNA of our founder, we pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit. Being an independent agency affords us the freedom to be bold & stray from convention. It also allows us to pivot quickly, which is key to succeeding in an ever-changing market. The same way Gary was one of the early YouTube influencers, VaynerMedia has been the forerunner in many opportunities, serving as alpha/beta launch partners with platforms from Facebook & YouTube to TikTok & Snapchat.
But ultimately we are people people. We are skills first rather than where you studied & who you know. Were here to change advertising so we thrive on free-thinkers with big ambitions.
Sound like you?
The Task at Hand:
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, to join our People & Experience Team in our London office. As we grow our organisation, this person will focus on attracting, recruiting & onboarding talent across our entry-level roles in Creative, Media & Strategy.
To support our recruiting efforts in the UK & EMEA as we bring in A+ talent, the ideal candidate will be organised, ready to roll up their sleeves & handle both recruiting & administration to create a smooth & amazing candidate experience. This person will be working alongside not only our People & Experience team but also our Talent, Culture & DE&I partners, Hidden.
- Manage & own full life cycle of recruiting for entry-level roles from preparation, sourcing, screening, selecting, scheduling, to hiring & onboarding, for both the UK & EMEA markets
- Review & action incoming applications utilising our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Actively outreach to prospective candidates for open positions using job boards, LinkedIn & the VaynerMedia social channels
- Communicate & work with department heads to discuss entry-level recruitment needs
- Develop & maintain a pipeline of talent
- Work closely with our in-market recruitment support agencies & assist in recruitment administration on their behalf
- Identify opportunities & initiatives for the agency to support DE&I initiatives by bringing a wide range of diverse talent into the organisation and industry e.g. utilising available job boards, career fairs, communities & networking opportunities
- Assist with building hiring processes that provide equal opportunities to all candidates
Desirable skills & experience:
- Proven experience working in an in-house recruitment role preferably alongside a HR or People team or in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail & must be highly organised
- Experience managing a high volume of roles
- Ability to learn new skills/processes/specialties quickly - things move fast here at Vayner!
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You want to be surrounded by passionate, compassionate team members
- You want to make an impact with the work that you do. Every. Single. Day
- You are driven & hungry for success & always want to learn more
- You are comfortable with ambiguity & you love to build processes
How we will support you:
We know talent is our most important asset & our people guide our work & our culture. The last year & a half has challenged us like nothing before, & we are committed to providing the support & flexibility needed for people to do their best work & have fun doing it. We are an open minded bunch & we value diversity of thought & experience. Every person we hire will make us a more creative, innovative & happier agency. You are always welcome to bring an idea or opinion to our work & our ways of working.
For now, these are some of things we have in place to support you...
We regularly review our benefits & are committed to providing a comprehensive programme for our people. This currently includes all the good stuff you would expect from Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 27 days holiday per annum through to Pension & Income Protection.
We know some days aren't as good as others & that's OK. We have our mental health partner Sanctus on hand for employee coaching sessions & an Employee Assistance Programme in place should you need it also. We partner with NABS also, an industry specific support organisation who are passionate about helping people thrive.
Sometimes it can be the smaller things that make you smile. We have a wide variety of discounts & benefits through Perkbox & you can save on your commute through Commuter Club or our Cycle To Work Scheme. If R&R is more your thing you can take some time out for a monthly massage, join one of our bi-weekly mindfulness sessions or an employee led yoga sessions. We understand that there has never been a more important time for self care & as such we have a varied wellbeing programme to help you to be your best self.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.