ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Financial Analyst who will assist our Senior Manager across Sales & Marketing. The ideal candidate is driven & resourceful, with strong prioritization skills & a desire to dive into the data. This person will partner closely with our accounting & payables teams as well as corporate leaders across the organization.
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting & long-range planning related to corporate overhead
- Assist in supporting adoption of new FP&A planning system & best practices across the organization
- Support monthly close process through close partnership with the accounting team
- Help with monthly & quarterly internal & external reporting, including driving insightful analyses to explain trends & any variance to plans
- Serve as link between the finance organization, corporate teams & management
- Help to identify key trends & potential risks & opportunities across the business
- Assist in cross-functional work to evaluate strategic initiatives & associated financial impacts & help to incorporate into financial plans
- Assist in creation of ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders & management
- 2+ years in FP&A
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / financial modeling skills
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently & under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Systems no working knowledge needed (experience with Netsuite, Host Analytics, Concur, Coupa a plus)
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies, retail, consumer products & / or media preferred
- Experience with international consolidation & reporting a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.