BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We're looking for an experienced project manager who is highly organized & has proven ability to collaborate & drive action across functional groups, including technical services, finance, HR, marketing & operations. This individual will need to thrive on creating structure from ambiguity & can identify & manage project interdependencies & overlaps.
With this career opportunity, you will leverage your skills & project management experiences to help build strategic processes, methodologies & solutions in a growing Professional Services organization that deliver incredible results. This individual contributor role will report into the Professional Services Staff & Programs Team as part of the global Customer Experience organization comprised of Technical Services & Professional Services.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Contribute to the development of project plans that considers all requirements, constraints, resources, & deliverables associated with the defined objectives.
- Prepare action plans to help achieve the planned project goals & deadlines.
- Provide project updates to leadership, & other internal partners on all aspects of projects being managed.
- Track & report project status on a consistent basis, including identifying, categorizing, & escalating project issues & risks that need leadership attention.
- Evaluate, measure, & report on strategic effectiveness & ROI for overall project & program efforts.
- Establish & maintain standardized processes, procedures, tools, training, & reporting functions related to projects.
- Ensure that communicated & planned milestones & metrics (savings, cost, timing, etc.) are achieved, successfully managed & executed on schedule & on budget.
- Act as a liaison across geographies & with technical & non-technical audiences to communicate & ensure alignment to project objectives. Surface key issues & changes which may impact expected business results.
- Effectively manage risk, partnering with colleagues to ensure the right decisions are made at the right time, appropriate communication occurs, & plans are intelligently adjusted to reflect necessary fluctuations in goals & requirements.
- Apply change, risk & resource management.
- Ability to present information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, & gains understanding.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Previous experience working with a Professional Services or Technical Support team is a plus
- Ability to support multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Superior oral & written communicator & facilitator across multiple levels & roles of an organization
- Proficiency with tools & systems to effectively manage projects & programs
- Track record of effective project management experience
- Ability to flourish with minimal or no supervision
- Project management tools such as Smartsheet or MS Project
- Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint & MS Word
- Minimum 5 years working in a project management or similar role
- Minimum 1 year working in a technical services and/or customer support organization
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minor in Information Technology is preferred
- PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL, AGILE & similar certifications preferred
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws & regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.