Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network & is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value & information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses & government entities. We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop & offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid & cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants & government entities with a secure, convenient & reliable way to pay & be paid in 170 countries & territories.
Visa's Corporate IT organization is hiring a Technology expert responsible for Workday Talent Management solution & delivery. This role will report to the Director of Talent & Compensation Systems in our Corporate IT organization.
Imagine yourself as part of the team of individuals that are creating Visa's digital future for how employees, organizational & HR leaders get work done. Workday is at the center of everything we do. While you will help administer other SaaS applications, we want to utilize all the synergy Workday brings to our core human capital management practices. We do not take orders; rather, we build deep partnerships with our HR partners & champion proactive new ways Technology can advance our employees' development. We prioritize delightful user experiences & we thrive on solving our businesses problems.
We need you to leverage your years of HR & technical experience & your hands-on Workday configuration experience to design, build & deliver Technology solutions with successful outcomes. You will partner closely with our Human Resources team to understand business problems & promote strategic & tactical solutions. You will design, configure, test & deploy new Workday / SaaS application features with precision & transparency & administer business processes in our Global Workday tenant like goal setting, talent reviews & performance reviews. Because Technology is at the heart of what we do, you will be flexible to learn, implement & support new technical solutions pertaining to Talent Management.
Come join our team & help build the strategy & roadmap for the future of HR Technology at Visa! Learn more at careers.smartrecruiters.com/visa/cit
- Strong technical communication skills along with effective collaboration skills
- Strong program & project management skills. Ability to multitask & handle multiple projects & priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional problem solving & time management skills & highly detail oriented
- Superior stakeholder management; Interacts frequently with internal & external management & senior level customer representatives
- Ability to lead effective meetings & briefings for internal & external representatives. Must often coordinate efforts between functional areas or members of an extended project team
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 4+ years of proven leading the development, testing, configuration, & implementation of new enhancements in Workday. Preferably experience with Talent Management (Talent Suite, Performance Management, Goal Setting, Feedback), Report Development (Advanced, Matrix, Composite) & Domain Security configurations.
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- 6+ years of experience in Corporate Technology or a similar HRIS function including experience managing projects (definition & planning, execution)
- 4+ years working with Human Resources with a working knowledge of HR program best practices
- 4+ years' experience interacting with the technical integration of applications (vendor selection, procurement, security assessment & vendor management)
- 4+ years' experience with facilitating business requirements discussions (user centered research, define needs & problems) & creating system configuration/ functional spec. documents (user experience mapping, wire frames) to facilitate solution discussions
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work <5% of the time.
- Incumbent is expected to work during standard business hours
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.