About the Position:
At Qumulo we are data-driven & experimental. Data isnt just what we do its at the core of every decision we make. We are looking for a strategic, results-oriented Mulesoft Developer to join our Business Systems team. You will automate workflows & ensure data consistency across multiple systems to extract more value & efficiency from current systems. Come join a collaborative & talented team of folks that demonstrate superb technical proficiency, while delivering critical applications & ensuring high availability, performance & security.
- Design, develop, test, document, & deploy robust APIs & integration solutions on the Mulesoft Anypoint platform.
- Translate business requirements into wellarchitected solutions that best use the Mulesoft platform.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems & infrastructure availability (internal IT, vendors, cross-department)
- Test & improve performance of the APIs in terms of response time, reliability & resource usage.
- Monitor application performance, identify potential bottlenecks in the holistic solution, & recommend fixes
- Support internal customers who are using the custom workflows youve built.
- 2+ years Mulesoft development experience with at least one active Mulesoft Developer Certification.
- Experience designing & implementing custom Mule connectors using the Mulesoft Java SDK for IaaS, SaaS, & API enabled infrastructure such as AWS, GCP, & Azure.
- Experience with implementing Oauth 2.0 connections & Oauth enabled APIs.
- Experience with Mulesofts Anypoint Cloud platform & related best practices for API Manager, Monitoring & Analytics, & CI/CD processes.
- Experience in creating RAML & SWAGGER based API contracts, defining SLAs & implementing mocking services.
- Experience with integrating Salesforce, NetSuite, Zendesk, Tableau, Slack, & Auth0; cloud marketplace reporting APIs, particularly in AWS, GCP, & Azure; & data lakes highly preferred.
- Comfort with or interest in agile development process & test driven development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent industry experience
About the Company:
Qumulo is the leading file data platform for multi cloud environments, providing unrivaled freedom, control, & real-time visibility for file data at massive scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, & the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features, a single solution for all workloads, & access to customer success professionals on your schedule.
At Qumulo we are building an open & collaborative culture where people can do their best work with customers as our magnetic field. We act as owners, we share by default, we are data driven & experimental & as an inclusive workplace, we welcome & celebrate multiple points of view. As part of our culture we believe diversity drives innovation.
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
- Please note that employment at Qumulo is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.
For more information on our Applicant & Employee Privacy Notice please click on the link below: http://qumulo.com/applicant-employee-privacy-notice