They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
As a Recruiter you will be tasked with the challenge of actively sourcing, networking, interviewing & leveraging recruiting best practices to hire the right talent for Gympass. As a trusted advisor to the business, you will act as a gatekeeper of our culture & mission through the new members you bring to our team. We are a mission oriented, results driven, fun, energetic & fast-paced team environment.
What You'll Do...
- Build & strengthen the overall talent pipeline with best-in-class, diverse talent.
- Partner with business leaders throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet organization hiring needs & goals.
- Provide candidates with a positive & engaging experience
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies & channels including your external network, job boards, referrals, social media & digital outreach to find A-Players to join our mission
- Recommend innovative ideas that improve the end to end recruiting & interviewing process, & contribute to the long-term growth of Gympass
- Participate in recruiting projects & initiatives
You Should Have....
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum 3 years of successful full cycle recruitment
- Strong & creative sourcing strategies
- Ability to conduct a variety of interview types (structured, competency-based, values etc.)
- Ownership mentality who thrives in an ambiguous environment
- Team player, very responsive, & organized
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- High degree of professionalism & confidentiality in handling confidential information
- A passion for health & wellness
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays & a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.