Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work" & Best in Class luxury environment.
We are located atAegis of South San Francisco, 2280 Gellert Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080, a quaint & peaceful senior living community nearby medical facilities & Westborough Park.
We are looking forfull-time AND part-time NOC Nurse Care Supervisors,RN or LVN license required.
Aegis is in search of Nurse Care Supervisors that willbring passion to work every day,provide hands-onnursing care & create a fun work environment.
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Wellness Nurses are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
As a NURSE CARE SUPERVISOR your contributions & training include:
- Lead & supervise NOC care staff
- First respondent for any emergencies
- Assist with staff call-offs
- Provide direct patient care (Assist with ADL's, conduct routine incontinence checks, re-position, etc.)
- Medication Management
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation & Investigation Reporting
- Hands-on nursing care
- Wound care
- Skin documentation & review
- Collect urine samples, blood sugar checks, vitals, etc.
- Maintain accurate resident health records.
- Communication with familiesand physicians
- Report changes of condition & work directly with the Director of Nursing to ensure that regulations & internal standards are met.
- Opportunities of growth to Director of Nursing/Health Services Director
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- RN/LVN license that is active & in good standing
- Home Health nurse preferred
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support yourteamand build fun into the job
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that helps our employees with opportunities for growth & our leaders with staff retention.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or call Minji at (425)-449-4981 for more information.