Our design team’s vision is not to lead the food revolution. Rather, our vision is to make tangible our shared ambition of “wellness through food” in the most beautiful & brave ways imaginable, thus contributing what we uniquely can to the movement.
As a Senior Designer at Chobani, you will join a team that is responsible for how the Chobani brand is brought to life visually. You will help determine the overall style & tone of the brand across our digital properties, marketing communications, Café, events, & environments among others. We aspire to do work that is experimental & unexpected but powerful. In your role as a Senior Designer, quantity & quality equally matter. This means your core responsibility is to be a geyser or provocative ideas, expertly crafted.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensure all work is strategically sound, conceptually inspiring & creatively powerful
- Be a hands-on design expert, shaping the concept & seeing it through implementation
- Reinforce Chobani’s new visual identity system & photography style & implement it into all design work, ranging from packaging to digital properties
- Collaborate with Integrated Production to ensure executional excellence
- Generate ideas; articulating & defending your point of view with the larger team
- Participate in dialogue about the work, encouraging debate
- Build flexible design systems that allow the company to produce hardworking assets quickly & beautifully, thus, allowing the Brand Design team to focus their energies on more expansive & exciting creative opportunities
- Elevate the imaginations, design references, & craftsmanship of the Brand Design team
- Be open to learning new process & tools to create that content
- Generate content quickly & perfectly making sure to stick to deadlines
- Collaborate with team members on various projects
The requirements of this position include:
- 5+ years of design experience in ad agency/in house or marketing services
- Ambitious & eager to work at a larger scale without sacrificing craftsmanship or beauty
- Proficient knowledge of standard design tools
- Concept & idea-driven, whether that is starting with an original concept or retrofitting an existing one
- Self-propelled & not waiting for instruction
- Outspoken about your ideas while being able to accept criticism from team members
- Thrives in ambiguity & large amounts of autonomy
- Craft obsessed
Since our founding 10 years ago, we’ve always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, & accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America & the second largest overall yogurt manufacturer, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we’re so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what makes Chobani a different kind of yogurt. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives & strengthen communities is what makes Chobani a different kind of company. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work® for the last two years, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, & a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics & genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state & local laws.