Leads the development & execution of fact-based reporting, analysis & analytical models used to enhance decision-making across the marketing function. He or she supports the organization with insights & predictive models used to produce improved results. Reliable insights are only possible with complete & accurate data, so the role will heavily focus on developing processes to improve & maintain our data quality & hygiene.
What youll do:
- Leads efforts to define & implement frameworks for measuring, reporting & analyzing marketing results
- Gain buy-in for measurement models from key stakeholders
- Develop dashboards & standardized reports to provide ongoing insight to marketing stakeholders, then work to ensure utilization & adoption
- Create & maintain key performance indicators & ROI models for marketing campaigns & out of campaign activities to determine effectiveness
- Create advanced & predictive models such as marketing mix, propensity to buy, & next best offer, then assist marketing teams to use these models to adjust their marketing mix
- Advise technology & data function on data requirements necessary to perform desired analyses; participate in the development of process modifications needed to deliver required data
- Monitor the sales & marketing organizations compliance with required standards for maintaining Data hygiene.
Were looking for someone with:
- Exceptional business process & systems understanding, data analytics & problem-solving skills, with an ability to synthesize disparate information & data into actionable recommendations
- Track record of partnering cross-functionally to deliver quality results
- Ability to read, analyze, & interpret data across multiple platforms
- Outstanding organizational & communication (verbal, written, & presentation) skills
- Effective team player who is also an independent thinker
- Statistical analysis & modeling
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
- Ability to translate business objectives into marketing goals & measurements
- Ability to communicate complex data concepts in ways that marketing leaders & other functions will understand
- Bachelors degree (BS or BA) in analytics, or related field
- 5+ years in a highly analytical role
- 2+ years in marketing/business operations
- BI Tool certifications
- Knowledge of database architecture, system flows & data relationship
- Extensive knowledge in Salesforce objects, data mapping, workflows, Apex class & triggers
- Understanding of SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall & funnel metrics
- B-to-b marketing function & how its success can be measured
- Analytical techniques & their application to marketing challenges
- Data management tools & best practices, within & outside of marketing
- Use of business intelligence tools to conduct marketing related analysis
- Analyzing marketing using spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel power user)
- Marketing metrics by role/function (e.g. field marketing, product marketing, marketing operations)
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.