About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose by taking the work out of dressing for work. Through our thoughtfully-designed products & highly personalized service model, we celebrate & champion the modern professional woman.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop & dress for work. Were scrappy, straightforward, strategic, & snack-oriented. We think big, but we sweat the details. We take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We have a validated market & die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, & a whip-smart & energetic team. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We truly believe we can do it better & faster & smarterand have more fun while were at it. We are incredibly proud of the team & culture weve built, & are intensely focused on maintaining & evolving this special thing weve got going on.
About the role
Our Product Analyst role will provide technical troubleshooting for MM.LaFleurs employees, supports internal tools & products, advocates for data integrity, & drives solutions for the business. We are looking for a problem solver - someone who can identify trends, prioritize efficiently, & communicate clearly.
You will develop familiarity with MM.LaFleurs entire technology stack & business ecosystem, will enjoy daily investigations, will be responsible for identifying root causes, & will remain calm & straightforward under pressure. Youll work closely with cross-functional partners in technology, operations, sales, finance & other product groups to ensure our organization is best supporting their needs. This is an ideal role for someone with an interest in developing a career in technology.
What will you do?
- Monitor performance dashboards & queues, & own incidents end-to-end
- Maintain & occasionally create new technical & process documentation
- Work with stakeholders to identify common issues & drive solutions upstream
- Engage meaningfully with Engineering teams, & with a clear escalation strategy
- Operate in a cross-functional environment, while remaining focused on established priorities
- Perform infrequent manual regression testing & bug documentation
- Translate technology concepts into business language for end users & vice versa
What skills do you have?
- You have experience supporting a large scale web application environment
- You have experience assessing feedback from users in effort to understand needs & identify root causes of issues
- You have previous support work with transactional environments
- You are well versed in SQL & have a solid understanding of relational databases
- You have a basic understanding of engineering deployment processes, as well as common Test Driven Development & Agile practices
- You demonstrate solid, positive communication skills across multiple platforms
- Youre familiar with Jira, Github, & Slack
- You have some experience with analytics & monitoring tools such as New Relic, Datadog, Google Analytics, & others
- You are able to provide professional & constructive feedback to others
- You are passionate about helping people & problem solving
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience