Bonobos islooking for a Program Manager of Loyalty to lead our efforts to develop a robust loyalty program that drives customer retention, engagement, & lifetime value.
At Bonobos, were redefining how customers browse, discover & shop for apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshops) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail, & our customers are fanatical about our clothes & our world-class customer service.
The Program Manager, Loyalty will be charged with three key workstreams within the Bonobos CX organization: 1. Implementing a technology solution to power a loyalty program, 2. Testing & implementing loyalty benefits & services, culminating in the formal launch of a tiered loyalty program, & 3. Acting as the business owner of the gift card program to launch & grow the business within DTC & B2B/Corporate programs.
What you'll do...
- Source & implement a technology solution that enables a robust loyalty program including tracking points, tier, & benefits awarded/used
- Analyze current Bonobos customer distribution & retention in partnership with Sr. Manager of CX Insights & Analysis to develop a strategic approach to loyalty structure
- In partnership with the CX Operations & Strategy teams & Tech, deliver a prioritized roadmap of benefits, services, & awards to test
- Implement & manage a gift card program to include DTC, Corporate & B2B sales, along with service functionality to maximize gift cards as a brand awareness & loyalty driver for Bonobos
- Foster a collaborative set of relationships with the CX Operations & Delivery team, ensuring strategies are thoughtful & operationally sound
- Stay on top of consumer trends & research, the competitive landscape, & new technology in order to maximize our ability to innovate
- Complete ad-hoc projects as needed, which could involve anything from creating materials for a meeting, or doing a deep-dive on a specific challenge for the business
- Have at least 5-7 years of experience in a highly analytical & strategic role with ability to plan & deliver strategic initiatives
- Have experience influencing teams & inspiring others to achieve their ambitions & deliver great things for customers
- Are able to operate with a high degree of autonomy in ambiguous settings. Your job will be different on any given day, but youll have to roll with the punches, & more importantly, roll up your sleeves when duty calls
- Use both quantitative & qualitative data sources to drive decisions & successfully generate results
- Are great at influencing enterprise strategy & collaborating with various stakeholders across an organization
- Exemplify each of Bonobos core virtues in everyday interactions. You aspire to be a Jedi, Seer, Net Giver to All, Empiricist & Oracle - & encourage others to do the same
- Can create presentations with your eyes closed & hate when color pairings dont match
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance (flex PTO!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, & awesome coworkers that feel like family
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you