Content Marketing Manager
Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through text, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is looking for an experienced, passionate enterprise / B2B SaaS content marketing manager to join our growing team!
The content marketing managers main aim is to successfully develop & implement Pagers content marketing strategy. This will be through creating, publishing, & promoting content that is insightful, actionable, & unique. Content will be created through internal interviews, research, data analysis, & market experience.
The role will start with a hands-on focus on creating & publishing content, & will grow to include pipeline & talent management as well. Youll be working primarily with our Marketing & Business Development teams in handling all aspects of our content marketing strategy, & collaborating with across Sales, Product, Engineering, & Client Success departments.
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses our goals & aligns with Pagers image
- Create, manage, & publish a pipeline of 4-8 pieces of content per month
- Lead content marketing by producing ongoing original content to promote the Pager voice within the healthcare industry
- Partner with key clients to produce, distribute, & promote white-papers, case studies, & blog posts about Pagers successes
- Define & develop content performance success metrics & work with the marketing team to develop appropriate reports.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to craft & create outstanding content to support programs that drive momentum & engagement for Pager via digital & social media channels.
- Proactively develop standards, processes, & best practices for innovative content creation, distribution, & repurposing.
- Support the companys corporate web efforts through SEO & SEM optimization (especially the Pager brand discoverability)
- Focus on primary (qualitative & quantitative) & secondary research that meets our various audience needs including PR & wider communities of interest
- Support PR & Social Media efforts in a second capacity, as it related to content production & distribution
- Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent combined work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in deep B2B content marketing knowledge with outstanding writing & editing skills
- 3-5 years of experience working with B2B / Enterprise marketing departments
- Ability to multitask & prioritize activities effectively under aggressive timelines, while ensuring a high level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with a good command of the English language
- Excellent editing & proofreading skills with an eye towards conveying complex ideas in clear & simple ways
- Healthcare & technology experience is a big plus
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.