Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is seeking a data analyst to help with analysis & reporting for Twilios Super Network. This role will analyze data across Operations, Product, Compliance/Regulatory to help us define our expansion roadmap & determine the health of our business. Additionally, this role will partner with stakeholders throughout the business unit to report data to various regulatory bodies globally.
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic who also has
- 2+ years of professional experience doing quantitative analysis, building dashboards & reports, working with business partners to convert ambiguous messy data into tangible actionable results to influence business decisions in a fast-paced industry.
- Ability to think strategically & initiate, refine & complete projects with minimal guidance.
- Expert level experience working with SQL & relational data (2+ years on a regular basis).
- Experience with data visualization. Experience with Tableau & Looker (LookML) is preferred.
- Solid understanding & experience in data collection, processing, governance, reporting & analytics of large data sets.
- Proven track record in automating data processes using industry standard tools--experience with Python or R for scripting & data manipulation & analysis is a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
As a Data Analyst, you will
- WRITE IT DOWN: Understand various data sources used for KYC, compliance, phone numbers, & traffic reporting
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Collect, validate, analyze, & manage data to support Twilios global expansion efforts
- DRAW THE OWL: Collaborate with Operations Engineers, Product Managers, Program Managers, & Finance Managers to improve & automate data processes
- BE BOLD: Provide critical analysis to report to the Executive team
- BE AN OWNER: Contribute to the development & improvement of systems to effectively capture, track & present data.
As a Data Analyst, you will be an important member of Twilios Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, & delivers the world's connectivity. This important role focuses on managing, analyzing & automating data, closely cooperating with the team members, stakeholders & supporting functions
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.