Tracer is a data platform built to maximize marketing efficiency. Our technology was born from the challenges facing today's marketers. By aggregating cross-platform data & adding business context, we provide transparency into the performance of media investments. Tracer has a proven track record of consistently empowering better decisions & solving data challenges for some of the world's biggest brands.
- We are a small, focused, & collaborative team.
- We are building for the long term & prioritize a good solution over a quick one.
- New members quickly take on responsibility for larger parts of the platform.
- We know that our team loves to learn & we encourage you to take on projects outside of your focus.
- Winning Together - We believe that individuals don't scale teams do. It's not about what you can accomplish individually, it's about impacting what we can accomplish together. Share ownership, lend a hand, & make changes that empower others.
- Creating Transparency - Transparency is in the DNA of what we build, as well as who we are. Ask questions, share answers, & challenge expectations. Do so in a way that is accessible to everyone.
- Reason Not Rank - The best ideas can come from anywhere. When working towards the same goal, the quality of the solution will always outweigh the source. And the highest quality solutions will be collaborative.
- Building Community - We are a team that fosters a community to take risks, speak up, & feel heard. Community is derived from mutual respect & humility in how we act, listen, & lead.
- Proactive Leadership - We are a proactive team that believes leadership is an action to be taken, not a title to be given.
What Youll Do:
- Develop & implement bespoke reporting solutions for a portfolio of brands, agencies, & publishers across industries & verticals.
- Act as a partner to our clients by understanding data needs & identifying areas where Tracer can customize & improve clients processes.
- Lead technical onboarding with clients by providing in-platform training.
- Work directly with power users of the tool to share best practices, troubleshoot issues, & find workarounds.
- Create & maintain materials for onboarding, FAQs, how-tos, etc. to support current & future client needs & questions.
- Assist in coordinating & set-up of new business meetings & product demos.
- Actively track all current customers & opportunities in our pipeline.
- Provide regular reporting on platform usage & success stories.
- Collaborate with the team in product development brainstorms.
What We Look For
- Experience in data analytics or digital media buying at least 2 years.
- Interest in solving data problems.
- Desire to work with a developing SaaS product & platform.
- Comfort in dealing with clients of all levels & providing recommendations at least 2 years of client-facing experience.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative culture.
- Curiosity & a willingness to learn & adapt.
What Weve Got
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage,
- 401K with matching
- Flexible spending accounts across Commuter, Health, & Dependent care
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited Vacation & Sick Days & Flexible Work Schedule
- Summer half days
- The week off between Christmas & New Years