The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our Enterprise clients are getting the most out of Vimeos offerings. The Vimeo Branded Apps team, as part of Solutions, is dedicated to building & maintaining our portfolio of nearly 2,000 apps across supported platforms. In this role, you will work across product & engineering teams, onboarding & account management teams, & App Stores to ensure that client apps are live in a timely manner!
The Technical Operations Associate would be responsible for tracking & handling all our apps that are currently in flight & in various stages of app store review. This will include responding to questions from reviewers, presenting issues & resolution options to internal stakeholders & engaging with external contacts to help advance the relationships that Vimeo OTT has built with the platforms we operate in.
What youll do:
- Be a specialist working within the various app store backends (Apple App Store, Google Play Store, etc)
- Respond to questions from store reviewers rapidly to ensure efficient publishing of our apps
- Grow our relationships with app store platform contacts to ensure our clients needs are prioritized where appropriate
- Be comfortable in time sensitive situations & able to communicate complex issues directly to clients & internal stakeholders, such as engineering or account management
- Track & document trends in platform rejections & develop effective responses to common issues
- Help identify areas of our process that can be improved through collaboration or tools
- Improve & expand upon documentation related to submission best practices & triage options
- Liaise with Technical Program Managers throughout the app submission & review process
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Extremely detail oriented & quick to adapt to new processes, rules, & workflows
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a technical environment & an ability to process & reliably communicate complex issues to everyone from engineers to enterprise clients
- Cool as a cucumber under pressure
- Experience working with major app store platform backends
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs