Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Advocate product feedback ideas to Braze product team to contribute to our roadmap.
- Own customer renewal targets for accounts in your name.
- Be a point of escalation for mid-market customers strategy, product training, & non-technical support questions.
- Deliver product expertise through delivery of check-ins
- Analyze & drive increased customer product adoption.
- Work with the Growth Team to convert 1:1 interactions like Quarterly Check-ins to more scalable
- Partner with Account Managers to provide an excellent customer experience & to ensure commercial alignment & renewals.
- Develop creative ways to use our internal tools & Braze technology to efficiently & strategically manage & grow your accounts.
- Collaborate with the Onboarding & Integration Team & other Success partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users.
WHO YOU ARE
- People say youre a great communicator!
- Looking to work remotely from Los Angeles
- You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen & understand their problems.
- Youre known for being a team player. We just cant emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity & growth in learning more about what you do & how it impacts others.
- You have experience managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated clients.
- You have experience managing a large number of accounts with a Tech-Touch rather than a High-Touch level of engagement.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (HTML etc.).
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events & top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments & a real get it done attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance & life assurance coverage for you & your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.