Our software engineering team is rapidly growing & looking for Senior Software Engineers to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy team. Our engineers are serious about the success of the company & are given the tools & environment they need to succeed. If you are an experienced engineer with a passion for technology & solving complex business problems & believe planning, hard work, teamwork, & quality is what it takes to succeed, then this is the job for you.
- Work with customers, technical architects, & consultants to define the data requirements & structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications.
- Lead the design & development of Domos data analysis platform.
- Develop strategies with other engineering teams to optimize the usage & efficiency of Domos data analysis platform.
- Develop methods & tools to monitor the performance & reliability of Domos data analysis platform.
- 5+ years software development experience in any OOP language (Java, C#, C++).
- Knowledge of & experience with data warehousing & big data technologies such as Hadoop.
- Experience in SaaS & Enterprise DB technologies.
- Experience with horizontal scaling, & with delivering Software as a Service.
- Experience dealing with very large data sets.
- Knowledge of & experience with both row-based & column-based database platforms.
- Experience with ETL & BI/Reporting.
- Knowledge of & experience with OO, SOA & Web Services (RESTful preferred) patterns & practices.
- Experience with AGILE & SCRUM methodologies.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to communicate & interface with technical & non-technical members of the organization.
- Working knowledge of development tools & processes, such as source control, requirement spec, design, & design review, debugging, unit test, system test, performance test, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field or equivalent professional development experience.