Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, & seamless.
As a Senior Business Analyst for the Business Intelligence team at Compass, you will be responsible for helping to build the data-driven decision-making culture throughout the organization. Youll work as part of a rapidly growing team in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for managing large-scale business systems initiatives that impact multiple functions & teams across the organization. You will help guide leaders to make optimal decisions using your reporting, analysis & recommendations. You will also help build automation within our processes wherever possible to enable scalable growth. In this high impact role, you will have an opportunity to work with emerging technologies, while driving business intelligence solutions end-to-end: business requirements, workflow instrumentation, data modeling, ETL, metadata, reporting, & dashboarding. You are someone who loves data, understands enterprise information systems, & has a strong business sense.
At Compass You Will:
- Design, develop, & implement the infrastructure that elevates data-driven decision-making across our functional teams
- Work with company stakeholders including Operations & the Product & Engineering team to define & build analytics requirements
- Deliver flexible & scalable solutions from end-to-end, harvesting process-level data & transforming it into normalized data marts from which operational & process metrics & analysis can be reliably generated
Our Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics, or a related field
- 3+ years of SQL development & analytical experience
- Familiarity with data modeling, ETL, and/or data warehousing
- Experience with Snowflake or other database technologies such as AWS, Redshift, RDS, EMR, etc.
- Capable of data processing & transference outside of ETL tools or databases (custom scripts to pull & load from APIs or Files)
- Experience using a BI tool like Looker, Tableau, Periscope, MicroStrategy etc
- Expert Excel / Google sheets
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.