A World-Changing Company
Palantir builds the world's leading software for data-driven decisions & operations. By bringing the right data to the people who need it, our platforms empower our partners to develop lifesaving drugs, forecast supply chain disruptions, locate missing children, & more.
Are you passionate about engineering quality, efficiency, & increasing the impact of engineers around you?
Software Engineers at Palantir build software at scale to transform how organizations globally use data. As a Software Engineer on Developer Productivity, you'll identify, develop, & drive investments to improve the velocity & quality of our engineering, as well as bolster the happiness & productivity of other developers.
The role spans a spectrum of areas, such as build & software supply-chain systems, platform runtime environments, telemetry relating concurrency, memory/performance optimizations, & monitoring/alerting. Your primary users will be other developers at Palantir. They will be empowered with the software you develop to build capabilities used by research scientists, aerospace engineers, intelligence analysts, & economic forecasters in countries around the world. There will be opportunities to contribute to open source software, including projects maintained by others that we leverage. You'll work autonomously within a community that will support & challenge you as you grow to become a strong technical contributor & engineering leader.
The team is hiring for Frontend & Backend engineers.
We're hiring engineers who are passionate about solving real-world problems & empowering developers to do their work optimally. If you're motivated to develop reliable, performant, scalable systems & tools, here are some examples of the types of work you'd get to do:
• Define & build standard practices for how services are operated & observed throughout their deployment
• Build libraries & tooling for defining service APIs & the RPC interactions between microservices; like the conjure
• Unify frontend build & CI infrastructure across all of Palantir
• Help developers understand & adhere to development practices by building great tools & development processes
• Push Palantir to the cutting edge of software supply chain security