Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data-driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals & shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product & in our team.
If this sounds like you, youll fit right in.
Are you focused on & committed to helping people? Do you love breaking down complicated concepts into simple terms & solving problems? Are you a smart, motivated self-starter looking to join a fast growing company with top notch culture? The Customer Success team at Justworks is in charge of leading all customer service inquiries, no matter how big or small.All shifts will entail responding to customer outreach by phone, email, & chat. Over time you will also get the opportunity to work on projects & improve our approach to customer success.
A variety of shifts are available for this position.
Who you are
- Passionate about a career in customer success
- Self-driven to be productive & seek out self-improvement
- Equally compassionate to your teammates as you are to your customers
- Committed to delivering service excellence in every customer interaction
- Excited by opportunities to drive process improvements
What you'll do
- Serve as the frontline for customer support inquiries across multiple channels simultaneously (email, phone, live chat & Slack)
- Work through creative solutions to effectively answer customer questions, provide guidance, troubleshoot & resolve issues, & route feedback
- Manage queue of open issues to deliver timely & effective solutions - escalating when necessary
- Communicate bugs & user feedback to our Product team
- Help with customer retention & contribute recommendations for improving our product & processes
- Must be available to work in New York City
- Customer support skills & comfort handling challenging situations over the phone - ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive & resourceful
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Aptitude for learning new products & helping to break down complicated topics & explain them in simple terms people can understand
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, & know how to organize & prioritize your workload
- Spanish language capability, or other second language at business conversation level, a plus
- Experience working remotely preferred
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.