BlaBlaCar's vision is to bring fairness, freedom & fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable & friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale & truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar's ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, & since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travellers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly & unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held & founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, & fundamentally mission-driven.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar's Marketing team is seeking a CRM Marketing intern to join its CRM team. This team works across 8 countries & aims to:
- increase the activity of existing members on the platform
- market new features to our members
This is an excellent opportunity for hands-on exposure to marketing at one of France's fastest-growing scale-up.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Help build a tailored CRM strategy for countries working hand in hand with the local Marketing Managers to understand their business needs
- Help with content creation & lead process coordinating designers & copywriters
- Implement the campaigns leveraging a cross channel tool (email, push notifications, fullscreens, inbox)
- Analyse the performance & build recommendations thanks to reports provided by the data analyst team
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: 6-month internship
- Compensation: 1000 euros monthly gross
What we offer all of our employees
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
- A strong Fun & Serious company culture
- An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw)
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member.
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below without forgetting to upload your resume in English (PDF format) nor to answer our questions in English as well. Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to complete an online test. If you pass the test, a video interview & on-site interviews will follow.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusiveenvironment for all employees.