Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are seeking a seasoned sales / business development executive to lead Omada Health's Health Systems strategy & execution a critical piece of our future & our vision for transforming health care.
As a virtual care provider in Prediabetes, Diabetes, Hypertension, & Musculoskeletal Disease, weve accomplished a lot with our Go-To-Market centered around self-insured employers & health plans. To date, we work with dozens of health plans, 1,800+ employers, & have enrolled over 700,000 members into our care offerings. Around 20 million Americans now have an Omada benefit in their medical policy. In parallel, weve accomplished a set of industry firsts including securing digital-specific CPT codes, pioneering contracting as a HIPAA covered virtual-only entity, & becoming the first provider of our type to gain NCQA Accreditation.
Weve long known that Health System partnerships would be a critical part of our future, yet waited until we felt the moment was right. That moment is now. Were experiencing significantly more inbound from Health Systems in the context of a post-COVID world where less vs. more needs to be on the shoulders of the average primary care provider. We already work with Kaiser Permanente, Intermountain, Providence, so youd join with references & case studies.
As Vice President, Health Systems, you will lead these efforts for Omada. This includes shaping our GTM planning & overseeing execution interacting with C-suite leaders at the nation's top health systems. The successful candidate will be expected to use their existing relationships & knowledge of the intricacies of health systems operational & business models to first set our foundations & then drive revenue & impact.
The Vice President, Health Systems will report to Omadas President Wei-Li Shao & have regular, consistent support & interactions with Omadas CEO Sean Duffy.
The successful candidate for this role is likely to have:
- Facility & comfort with new category sales & business development. Omada carries with it a strong foundation for Health System sales, yet there is much to learn about the market that will require creativity, flexibility, & a deep understanding of value drives both for Omada & for Health Systems.
- Strong c-suite & executive relationships with both national as well as large regional health systems
- Understanding of Health System operations & revenue drivers across risk arrangements & quality measures. You should be fluent with fee-for-service constructs, the spectrum of value-based arrangements, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, HEDIS, & more.
- Experience building out & executing against Go-to-market strategies for Health Systems, including developing annual plans, setting corresponding objectives, & ensuring accountability.
- Experience negotiating & developing contracts that achieve business objectives
- Experience managing post deal implementation & go-to-market
- Have extensive experience building out teams from start to scale
- Strong executive presence & communication skills thatd serve you both with C-suite executives
This stands to be a transformational hire for Omada with huge leverage to innovate on behalf of primary care. Done well, this role will:
- Influence the direction of the nations primary care infrastructure & help paint a vision that todays PCPs need new, digital toolkits in their tool boxes.
- Add a material new revenue stream to Omadas business, which is core to the strategy & synergistic with other pieces of Omadas GTM.
- Serve on Omadas Commercial Leadership Team & influence our strategic direction as a business.
You will love this job if you:
- Thrive in creative, imaginative sales environments where you & your prospects help shape a companies strategy with a spirit of partnership
- Love thinking with a systems mindset, understanding stakeholders, value drivers, & constants
- Value a positive culture that puts ethics, trust, & excellence first.
- Believe that the combination of virtual & in-person care will be a critical unlock in the path toward better outcomes & improved value.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in digital health or high-growth, mid-stage company environments.
- Experience selling clinically-complex solutions & earning the trust of a physician audience.
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely & we operate with kindness. We provide respectful & candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand & we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, & find new opportunities for our members & customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, were not afraid to fail, & we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omadas progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, & we celebrate together.
- Remember Why Were Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers & health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health & reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers including health plans, health systems, & employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, & musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Healths virtual care programs are clinically supported & evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.