Doctor.com is a marketing & reputation management platform, purpose-built for the complex problems that healthcare providers face when building & growing their practice in a digital world. Doctor.coms industry-leading data management technology & its unique integrations with the most prominent directories & review sites have empowered over 20,000 practitioners to seamlessly enhance their online visibility, grow patient trust & ultimately attract more patients.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Salesforce Developer to join our team. You will play a key role in designing & building our next generation Salesforce system in a fast-growing mission-driven company. Youll be helping to modernize the way patients & doctors connect across the healthcare industry by joining a team of exceptional people dedicated to taking our company to the next level.
- Act as a lead Salesforce designer for implementation of features to solve business needs
- Analyze business processes for opportunities to automate & drive efficiencies
- Analyze business operations related to accounting, customer service, marketing, & sales
- Create workflows, triggers, lightning components, & automation processes
- Develop in Visualforce & Apex
- Provide administrative services for setting up users, features, etc.
- Provide training & assistance to the team as necessary
Desired skills & expertise:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer in APEX/Visualforce
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification a strong plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understand Agile methodology & focus on quality following Salesforce best practices
- Working knowledge of the integration points associated with applications such as Hubspot, SalesLoft, Docusign, Stripe
- Understanding of business processes like lead/data management, account management, marketing processes, marketing attribution, & case management
- Good communication & collaboration skills
- The ability to think critically & strategically about business problems & priorities is a strong plus; you should be thinking about the "why" not just the "how" so that you can help the team think about the most effective ways to advance the business