Looking for an exciting UX Design position creating dynamic work for a company that designs for the user? We're looking for a talented, passionate & data-driven creative professional who's ready to take part in large marketing initiatives that drive real business impact across our digital landscape.
Not only will you be hands-on in contributing to an incredible brand, you'll also hone your creative & design skills to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, & captivate our users across all digital channels.
Join us as we build dynamic brand campaigns, execute world-class events around the globe, & create award-winning digital experiences all in support of our mission to democratize technology skills.
Who you're committed to being:
- An ambassador of the brand.
- Focused on making progress every day.
- Easy to work with. We pride ourselves on our reputation as incredible collaborators who deliver a high level of service to our internal customers & stakeholders.
- Open to the best solution, regardless of its source, but can lead powerfully when necessary.
- Data-driven. We seek data & strive for impactful outcomes to inform our designs.
- An advocate for user-centered design strategies that meet business goals.
- Open & willing to apply critical feedback to improve yourself, your peers, & your work.
What you'll own:
- Working with our marketing & development teams to design our website experiences, landing pages, & digital ad campaigns that engage, educate, & sell.
- Creating visual concepts, wireframes, & delivering hi-fi designs & prototypes through testing, experimentation & development.
- Taking part in large multi-channel campaigns & programs.
- Leveraging data to optimize & refine creative solutions over time.
- Iteration through usability & A/B testing.
Experience you'll need:
- 4+ years of experience in user experience design, interaction design, & visual design across the web.
- Knowledge/experience with website design & development, best practice UX & design across devices.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills that lead to elegant solutions.
- Ability to define & navigate through the information architecture, interactions, journey flows, & user personas.
- Ability to design within a system & create visual consistency.
- Excellent attention to detail & design accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal & written presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe CC Suite & Figma
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager & Adobe Target a huge plus.
Please include in your application a link to relevant design samples & case studies that effectively communicates your ability as well as your creative process, including project insights, solutions & current design trends. Candidates without a portfolio link will not be considered.
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.