About Us VIDEO
Pivotal Software combines platform, tools, & methodology to help the worlds largest companies transform the way they build software & run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies & developers to give software development & IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity & creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
Join the Accounts Payable Purchasing team for an opportunity to drive change & create positive impact for employees at Pivotal, as well as for Pivotals external partners.
The Accounts Payable Purchasing team is seeking a proactive & strategic individual to take ownership of the overall Procurement card process, as well as to help build more efficient & effective purchasing processes.
- Manages & directs the day-to-day operations of the Global Pivotal procurement card program
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the global procurement card program & primary point of contact for Pivotal
- Recommends p-card policies & procedures & monitors p-card usage to ensure compliance based on policies & procedures.
- Develops & maintains standard operating procedures for all p-card processes.
- Implements policy changes as needed & communicates changes to customers & vendors.
- Reviews cardholder statements & receipts for reconciliation payment purposes & to ensure compliance with policies & procedures.
- Implements & manages an active & comprehensive monitoring process, responsible for the recording keeping of applications, & other standard card maintenance forms.
- Maintains & analyzes cardholder & organizational data & prepares usage reports.
- Educates customers on proper use of p-card, policy information, & changes to procedures.
- Research payment inquiries from employees & vendors
- Pull & analyze purchasing metrics from various systems to provide insights in order to drive change & decision-making
- Future opportunity to cross-train with T&E Specialist, which would include the following responsibilities: expense reimbursement & Pivotals corporate card program
- Regularly attend meetings & collaborate internal & external partners
General Skills & Proficiencies
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Curiosity & analytical thinking
- Ability to liaise with multiple organizations & departments
- Ability to multitask while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Ability to work both independently & in a team environment
Required Education & Skills
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years experience managing a global procurement card program
- Experience with Procurement Card Procedures & Policies
- Experience with purchasing systems, specifically WorkDay
- Experience with expense tools, such as Concur
- Proficient with MS Office applications, most notably Excel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & relationship-building skills
- Ability to think creatively & quickly with minimal direction & information
Total Rewards Package
Pay Range: $55,250 - $74,750
In addition to salary, our total rewards package also includes equity in the form of RSUs, comprehensive medical & disability benefits, employer match on RRSP, fitness reimbursement programs & more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY GPVTL Canada In (Pivotal) is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees & communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing & promoting employees without discrimination. Pivotal believes equal opportunity & inclusion are essential to motivate, empower & recognize the best in everyone.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Pivotal is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Pivotal will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email AskHR@pivotail.io or call 416-907-9470 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).