At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
HelloFresh delivers cook from scratch meal plans straight to your door, with easy to follow recipe cards & high quality, pre-portioned fresh ingredientssaving time & money that you can instead spend with your loved ones!
HelloFresh is the world's leading meal kit company & is expanding rapidly. Founded in November 2011, HelloFresh now operates in the U.S., the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, & Canada. HelloFresh delivers millions of meals to millions of customers across the globe & is listed on the German Stock Exchange in Frankfurt.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic UX Writer to help shape the tone of voice & messaging for our digital product. Youll work closely with product owners, product designers & engineers to craft the voice of HelloFresh from end to end, taking data-driven decisions & keeping our customers at the center of it all!
- Apply UX writing best practices to create clear, compelling, & concise messaging for our digital products
- Help build, develop, & document our content strategy, & execute it through our day-to-day writing
- Partner closely with the Brand team to ensure the HelloFresh brand is expressed in our product voice
- Collaborate with designers, product owners, & developers to create the right language & tone throughout the entire user experience
- Collaborate with the UX research & product design teams to evaluate contents impact
- Dig into quantitative & qualitative data to discover opportunities for improvement in information architecture, USP messaging, & product copy
- Continually test & improve our products through iterative design
At minimum, you have:
- 1-2 years of experience writing for digital products, apps, or websites in English
- Experience working with global products & a desire to work in a fast-paced environment with people from all over the globe
- A great understanding of design processes, usability principles, & UX best practices
- Experience leveraging UX research & data in the design & evaluation of user flows / the product experience
- Experience with product design tools is a plus, but not required (Figma, Abstract, etc.)
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- Amazing discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes!
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
To ensure the health & safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are currently working remotely! When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, & local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy & not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, & more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.