ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & FanDuel Group Affiliate
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & FanDuel Group Affiliate
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Fraud & Risk Associate is responsible for inbound & outbound customer Fraud contacts as well as basic account review & resolution across the FanDuel Group brands. Fraud & Risk Associates play a key role in assisting our organization with prevention & response across the platform. This role requires a beginner to intermediate understanding of existing & emerging fraud risks within Daily Fantasy Sports, online gaming or related industries. Fraud & Risk Associates must pass required licensing as mandated by various state gaming & racing regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment. This position reports into the Fraud & Risk Supervisor.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be part of a collaborative team using email, chat & phone support to quickly resolve Fraud related customer contacts
- Deliver outstanding Fraud support to our growing community of avid sports fans.
- Conduct daily reviews of basic reporting to detect & prevent Fraud activites or suspicious behavior.
- Perform account due diligence to mitigate loss
- Review customer deposits & withdrawals for suspicious activity
- Assist in the resolution of chargebacks and/or player disputes.
- Assist in customer identity verification & document authentication
- Assist in the detection of fraud trends using various tools & systems
- Assist with monthly customer Fraud KPIs by organizing data to help improve operational performance & meet team support goals.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 0-2+ years of fraud experience in Daily Fantasy Sports or related online gaming, sports betting/e-commerce fields
- Experience with help desk software (ZenDesk, Oracle etc.) preferred
- Experience with payment processors (Braintree, PayPal etc.) preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Basic understanding of online gaming fraud schemes & categories as well as common fraud prevention strategies & systems
- Basic analytical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights & weekends
- Passion for sports and/or gaming industry is a plus
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.