Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, & chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities something that couldnt be more important right now in our world, & in the tech industry.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Email & Push Senior Manager to manage the daily planning & implementation of the companys email & push marketing programs from production to execution.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
- List creation, management & segmentation
- Import email creative into the email campaign tool & push creative into push tool
- Manage testing & approval process
- Ensure tracking is working & accurate.
- Creates & maintains reporting on Email & Push performance
- Owns opt in & opt out database maintenance
- Drive Email & Push communication strategy & cadence
- Serves as primary liaison to Email Service Providers (ESP) deliverability team.
- Champions continuous improvement of the email development/deployment process including maximizing dynamic content, targeting, personalization & template development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or a related field preferred.
- Six to ten years of experience in email & push operations.
- Experience analyzing key email & push marketing metrics required.
- Experience managing blast, triggered & lifecycle email & push programs required.
- Experience working with email programs utilizing large customer lists required.
- Experience managing day-to-day email execution (segmentation, production, deployment, reporting).
- Experience with Email Service Providers (ESP) required.
- Skill in project management & analytics pertaining to email & push marketing programs required.
- Skill in verbal & written communications required.
- Skill with computers & proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word & Excel required.
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with business & consumer marketing.
Our team is bold, supportive, & passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, & building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?