WE HELP ONLINE COMMUNITIES THRIVE
Spot.IM's mission is to create exceptional technology that empowers digital media publishers to develop meaningful & monetizable online communities for their readers within their Owned & Operated web space. Our enterprise software platform helps the worlds biggest online publishers form independent communities around their distinct content, quickly bolstering their overall engagement & social interactions. We connect millions of unique users a month across leading digital media publishers including Hearst, Sky Sports, Fox News, AOL, Uproxx, IFLScience, US Magazine, & many more. Spot.IM is VC-backed by Insight Ventures, one of the worlds most trusted & successful institutional investors, & we are focused on growing our standout global team & product stack.
Spot.IM is VC-backed by some of the worlds most trusted & successful institutional investors & has raised over $60M in venture capital to date.
At Spot.IM we pride ourselves on working with cutting edge technologies at a fast-paced challenging environment.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Full-stack) to join our team in Israel & help drive Spot.IMs fast growth & engagement through partnerships with the best publishers.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- You will be part of the software development initiatives to drive Spot.IM Product vision.
- You will be joining a cross-functional team that embraces an Agile/DevOps culture with an emphasis on ownership, accountability, automation, continuous integration & continuous delivery.
- You will be living & breathing Agile concepts such as paired programming, test driven development, & extreme programming.
- You will be supporting the design & development of fast & resilient web applications, along with the refactoring of legacy applications.
- You will be responsible for writing high quality, defect-free, secure, extensible, & reusable code, & ensuring that code is protected & tested through rigorous automated testing practices.
The Skills & Experience You Bring:
- 3+ years experience in developing Web Applications using modern frameworks to include RubyOnRails, ASP.NET, Django
- Basic understanding of CSS & HTML5
- Excellent understanding of MVC architectural pattern
- 3+ years experience developing with scripting languages like Ruby, Python, PHP or compiled languages like C#, Java.
- Experience with container platforms to include Docker
- Experience with modern cloud-based debugging techniques
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources & databases into a system to include relational & noSQL databases & data lakes.
- 2+ years experience with agile & lean philosophies.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery & Continuous Integration techniques.
- Experience with test-driven development & automated testing practices.