About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our Privacy, Security & Third-Party Risk platform, OneTrust is seeking an entry-level UX Designerto join the User Experience Design team within our dynamic Research & Development team.
This team continually improves the usability, design, & overall experience of OneTrust offerings, including web applications & other products & services. Working on the UX/UI team is challenging & rewarding. It is an excellent opportunity to improve the experience of an exceptionally wide range of users around the world.
What you'll do:
The UX/UI Designer works under the oversight of a Senior UX/UI Designer & assists with all the UX/UI responsibilities below. The specific focus will depend on the individuals strengths, experience & interests.
- Design: Create deliverables for the entire design process, including information architecture, interface design, interaction design, & low & high-fidelity prototypes.
- Standards: Identify, define & promote UX best practices, including templates
- UX Metrics: Identify, collect, & analyze data to inform user experience decisions, including web metrics, customer support data, & other sources
- Industry Awareness: Monitor & apply relevant UX trends
- Promotion: Serve as a UX advocate within the organization
- Collaborate with others in the UX group & across the organization
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design or related field
- 1 - 3 years of work, personal project, or internship experience with the full product design process, from research to rollout
- Portfolio of UX projects to illustrate applied experience required
- Experience with design tools including, but not limited to; Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Enterprise product design experience preferred
- Experience working collaboratively with various disciplines
- High level of demonstrated proficiency in at least one UX area, such as research, information architecture, visual design or interaction design
- Experience designing web-based and/or mobile applications preferred
- Proficiency in multiple UX-related software applications
- Ability to work well in a team environment & effectively communicate with other team members across the R&D organization, product managers & senior management
- Ability to work at OneTrust Atlanta Headquarters in Sandy Springs daily
What youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.