Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As a member of our Enterprise Sales Team, the Strategic Account Executive- Jumbo Accounts position focuses on new logo clients with 80K or more covered lives. This role includes sales process optimization, sales skills training, career development, sales meetings, sales tools support (CRM), sales territory planning, providing precise & accurate communications to all interacting departments & forecasting. The SAE works closely with internal & external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives & priorities are enabled within the sales organization & supported. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of internal/field sales, marketing, business processes, as well as Salesforce.
The SAE will report to the SVP, Sales. The ideal candidate has experience in selling within the healthcare or benefits space, securing new business through direct contracts & channel sales, facilitating career development of high-performance sales teams, in-depth understanding of national/regional health plan design & aligning with internal stakeholders to develop sound marketing & go-to-market strategies. Compensation for this role will include a base salary plus an incentive component.
- Sales Execution - Oversee a process for lead-generation-to-close with enterprise customers; securing direct contracts covering more than 80,000 lives; expediting time to value by strategically aligning with appropriate channel partners.
- Sales Forecasting - Deliver precise & accurate sales forecasts to commercial operations & internal stakeholders.
- Sales Strategy - Business planning & development of assigned territory.
- Voice of the Customer - provide prospect & client feedback to drive ongoing product innovation; field-level competitive intelligence gathering; trends impacting payers.
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 10+ years of large employer (particularly Jumbo size above 50K lives) sales experience in enterprise, health plan or benefit sales
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding sales quotas
- Experience maintaining ongoing relationships with large, complex clients
- Ability to close a sale, having the communication skills, credibility, & authority to handle each client from lead generation through contract execution
- Experience learning & communicating clinical data & concepts for the purposes of sales & marketing to CMOs, Medical Directors, C-suite, VP functional owners, & Sales/Account leads
- Perseverance to drive contracts for our unique solution forward, often educating the prospect about the required contracting model, claims submission parameters, & Omadas fit within the landscape of existing health plan programs & resources
- Strong presentation & group facilitation skills
- An agile, intelligent, dynamic thinker with ability to tailor messages & communications to the intended audience & respond nimbly during prospect meetings across numerous topics
- A team player that will work ardently towards exceeding their own quota & deliver outstanding results, but never do so at the expense of a colleague or Omada
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.