Who We Are:
DoubleVerify is a leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the worlds largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What Youll Do:
Internal Audit provides independent assurance to DoubleVerifys Executive team & Audit Committee that the organizations risk management, governance, & internal controls are operating effectively. Internal Audit also works closely with our internal business partners & provides thought leadership on the most important risks & challenges facing the organization.
The Internal Audit Senior Manager will play a key role in helping build the Internal Audit function & ensure processes & controls are robust & scalable as the company continues to grow. Reporting to the VP of Internal Audit, this role will assist with the companys risk assessment & controls activities, including audit planning & execution, risk management, technical infrastructure & operational reviews, & compliance. The Internal Audit Senior Manager will collaborate with our business partners, external auditors, & executive leadership as well as oversee co-sourced auditors to manage audits in accordance with our audit plan timeline. At DoubleVerify, youll get to:
- Manage all aspects of engagements from planning through fieldwork & reporting, including risk & control identification, process documentation & audit workpaper review, & evaluation of audit issues, root cause, & remediation plans
- Manage SOX walkthroughs & control tests of design & operating effectiveness
- Supervise co-source partners, ensuring work deliverables are timely, adhere to audit methodology, & meet quality standards
- Interpret the significance of audit issues, recommend practical solutions, & collaborate with stakeholders on remediation plans
- Lead/manage other special projects or related work activities & coordinate with internal stakeholders, external auditors, co-sourcing partners & others, as required
- Participate in the development of new audit processes & ongoing process improvements, as well as cross-functional initiatives focused on ensuring an effective control environment
- Communicate audit scope, progress, findings, & results with management to ensure transparency & no surprises
- Build strong working relationships & trust with business partners across the organization by providing meaningful insight & tools to help them mitigate risks & execute controls
- Be a change agent & lead desired change throughout the company
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in some combination of internal audit, Big 4 public accounting, risk management, and/or an operational finance role
- Professional certifications such as CPA (mandatory) & CIA or CISA (a plus)
- Demonstrate strong understanding of US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO framework, & leading business practices
- Basic understanding of IT general control & IT application control is preferred
- Possess strong analytical & problem-solving skills & demonstrate intellectual curiosity & professional skepticism
- Ability to work independently & in a team environment, shifting between the role of an individual contributor, team player, & project manager
- Proven track record of engaging, managing, & motivating multi-level teams & co-source arrangements
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment & manage multiple projects & resources effectively
- Demonstrate attention to detail, strong organizational skills, tolerance for uncertainty, & ability to be agile & adaptable
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, & listening) & interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence all levels of the organization & drive change & corrective action
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, AuditBoard, Microsoft Office, & Google Suite applications
- Display a high standard of ethics & professionalism
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $97,000 to $184,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, & benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.