Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers & sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile & AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity & obligation to build a world-class engineering team & the operating platform that will transformthereal estateindustry. In 2019 wetripledthe size of ourProduct & Engineering team, & are searching for creative & inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organizationto join usas we continue to expand in 2020.
You are an experienced developer who is passionate about creating a fantastic home search experience. You want to make your mark & help shape one of NYC's fastest-growing startups. You feel that it is critical that your voice is heard in product & business decisions.
You're active in the open-source community & some of your work is available in the App Store. You have strong opinions on code structure & modularization. You are a great listener, communicator, & collaborator. You take care to understand before making yourself understood.
At Compass You Will:
- Working closely with our Product & Engineering teams, implementing Compass products on both iOS & Android
- Collaborating with the Mobile team to develop, release & maintain iOS & Android applications
- Collaborate on software projects & working in a team environment
Who You Are:
- Experience with developing, releasing, & maintaining native iOS & Android applications in both the the App Store & Enterprise Distribution
- A Github account with open source contributions
- Experience in iOS and/or Android development
- Deep knowledge of Swift, Kotlin, and/or Flutter
- Preferred, but not required, knowledge of Objective-C
- Strong debugging skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place. Our entrepreneurship principles bind us together & inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.
Check out our Engineering blog!