Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is hiring a Director of User Experience (UX). In this role, you will be responsible for providing best-in-class user experience, coupling your extensive knowledge with the Product team's business goals. The director will lead a design team & drive the product design process from conceptualization, research, functional design, & user interface, through implementation & usability review.
The Director of UX is responsible for attracting, retaining, & developing top talent focused on designing intuitive, quality products through collaboration with end users & modern software development teams. The Director of UX leads a team of designers to support in-depth business reviews, communicate & present across all levels of the organization, & support cross-functional product teams.
- Effectively lead design efforts & managesenior UX interaction designers
- Compellingly communicate your ideas to a wide variety of key stakeholders
- Function as a bridge across disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering, & Marketing, & across time zones
- Own various web application interfaces
- Work within an Agile methodology
- Work with engineers & QA to deliver polished final product
- Evangelize new interface guidelines & design patterns
- Mentor junior members of the design team
- Work closely with Executive team
- 10 years of experience designing & delivering products in cross-functional teams from start to finish for enterprise level clients
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methods & best practices- & you're always looking to improve on your process
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment
- Power to influence others & build consensus, while dealing with ambiguity
- You can produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, & able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines
- Experience using analytics, user research & other approaches to help make decisions & iterate on the product
- A deep appreciation & talent for simple solutions to complex problems
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Axure, InVision
- Experience working in & evolving design systems
- Ability to lead & conduct on-site client stakeholder interviews
- Understanding of component-based design principals & pattern libraries
- Required: Experience managing teams of designers
- Required: Ability to travel as needed
- AdTech experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.